- About Me: I love Jesus! Without God I'm nothing. I am helplessly overly skeptical of people. Friendly and talkative yet shy in certain situations. I enjoy freedom of movement therefore crowded places freak me out!! LOL I love music that inspires and movies that tell a realistic story. I don't really have a favorite anything, I like to try new things whether it's food or music but I have my limits. I love meeting new people yet I'm a bit reserved I love different cultures. There is always something new to learn. I believe terrorism is a state of mind not a race of people. There is hope in Jesus. War is not the answer to everything!! I like to think the best and hope for even better even when things look really bad. I live in the middle of no where and yet God still sees me. I'm getting older but hey! God's love is eternal I'm not as wise as I would like to be but God is the one who holds all wisdom in the palm of His hand.
- Favorite Books: The Bible/ Any Poetry/ Recipes
- Favorite Authors: Jesus who is the Author and finisher of our faith
- Favorite Genres: Poetry / Historic / Inspiring
- Favorite Characters: Paul who was once Saul~ A true work of God's art.
- Favorite Quotes: Love your neighbor as yourself........Jesus
- Recent Reads: Guide Post
- Favorite Cuisine: Mediterenean/Chinese
- Favorite Dishes: Kung pao chicken
- Favorite Desserts: Baklava
- Favorite Drinks: Tripple Latte/ Tea/ Energy Booste
- Favorite Junk Foods: Jack in the box
- Best meal ever: kapsa
- My Original Recipes: Stuffed Grape Leaves/ Cilantro Salmon/ Baked Chicken w/rice
- Favorite Restaurants: I haven't quite found my favorite yet....for now, it's my home.
- Foods I hate: Pork, Okra, Octopus, Animal intestines,tongues, or vital organs
- Favorite Movies: I don't have any
- Favorite Actors: Mel Gibson, Jackie Chan, George Clooney, Kevin Cosner, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Drew Barymore, Melanie Griffith
- Favorite Soundtracks: Titanic~My heart will go on (Celine Dion)
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming (Finding Nemo) LOL
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Rosanne LOL
- Favorite Artists: Point of Grace, P.O.D., Eden's Bridge, Enya, Dido, Nichole Nordeman, Norah Jones, Crystal Lewis, Michelle Tumes, Fergie, etc.
- Favorite Albums: WoW, Testify, Celtic Worship 2, Amarantine, No Angel, Brave, Come Away With Me,You're Beautiful
- Favorite Genre: Inspirational, Light Sounds, Ambient, Some Alternative Christian, Classic 80's
- Favorite Songs: Healing Waters, Alive, White Flag, Brave, Big Girls Don't Cry, Glamorous, All that I got
- Favorite Lyrics: Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. Oh, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console, to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life...St. Frances of Asisi sang by Sarah Mc Lachlan
- Songs for Roadtrips: too many
- Songs I hate: Anything that makes me angry or hurts my head
- Guilty Pleasure: Bee Gees:-) Air Supply:-\ and doing the loca motion
- Songs I repeat the most: Big Girls Don't Cry-Fergie
- Band I wish I was in: My own I guess
- Where I shop: Wherever...I'm a bargain hunter!
- Brands I love: Doesn't Matter. If it fits good, I wear it.
- I like to wear: What I want...I'm not dressing for anyone but me.
- Can't live without: my bible
- Prized Possessions: my bible and bible case, my pics of long lost friends, the watch my son gave me
- Guilty Pleasure: chips and salsa
- Favorite Shows: American Idol, King of Queens, People's Court: Judge Millian, Judge Alex, Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, Texas Justice, Judge Maria Lopez. Old re-runs of Cagney and Lacy, The Waltons, Mash, and Little House on the Prairie
- Favorite Channels: Court t.v.,TBN, CBC, News, History, Animal Planet, World Beat
- Favorite Reruns: Cagney and Lacy, The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, Mash, Columbo, Golden Girls, Mash
- Most Addictive Show: People's Court
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: none
- Favorite Episode: none
- Characters you relate to: none
- Favorite Theme Song: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Show I Secretly Watch: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: none
- Places I love: All
- Places I've been: U.S./ Mexico/ Canada
- Places to see before I die: I'll keep that one to myself
- Dream Vacation: Mediterenean Cruise
- Games I Play: Pac Man?
- Consoles: huh?
- Favorite Characters: Those colored ghosts that try to catch me
- Gaming Alias: huh?
- Servers I Play On: umm. I stood on the waiter at the pool hall and got to the orange level.....LOL NOT.
- Favorite Classic Arcade Games: uh Pac Man
- Most Addictive: none
- Proudest Achievements: I got to the Orange
- Favorite Soundtrack: wop wop wop wop
- Clans: Did Mr and Mrs Pac Man have kids?
More About Me
- Nicknames: ~DeeDee~Dori~Deeters~
- Nationality: Human Race
- Religion: Christian (Non-Denominational)
- Heroes: Jesus. My kids. Billy Grahm. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Interests: #1. JESUS/ Different Cultures/ Languages/ Drinking tea or coffee with good friends/ Walking/ Talking/ Reading/Learning/Listening to music/Camping/People interest me.
- Expertise: writing poetry/songs
- Occupation: Poet/Pediatrics CMA/Child Care Provider/Seasonal Youth Leader
- Yahoo: email@example.com
- AIM: firstname.lastname@example.org